Disposable gowns such as the Perfecto ones, ensure maximum security and absorbency, while providing complete coverage for doctors as well as for patients.
As a matter of fact, they are part of an overall infection-control strategy:
- On the one hand, they protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness if he/she comes in contact with potentially infectious liquid or solid material.
- On the other hand disposable gowns also prevent the wearer from transferring microorganisms that could harm the patients, especially those with weakened immune systems.
BENEFITS OF PERFECTO DISPOSABLE GOWNS
PERFECTO GOWN is a kind of one size, belted waist disposable gown with neck closure and cotton cuffs.
Getting into details about Perfecto disposable gowns we can say that:
- They are water repellent
- They are eco-friendly as they don’t leave any toxic residue when burnt
- They are easy to wear and to be disposed of after use
Upon request, sterile disposable gowns are also available.
Pack and packages of Dispotech disposable gowns
PERFECTO disposable gowns are available in three colours: light blue, surgical green and Mediterranean blue. Each package contains 10 packs with 10 gowns each. Depending on need, also customized packages of different dimensions and private label products are available.
When disposable gowns are to be used
Disposable gowns - also known as isolation gowns, surgical isolation gowns, nonsurgical gowns, procedural gowns, and operating room gowns - are personal protective equipment used in health care environments, especially during the following activities:
- Care activities where splashes and sprays are anticipated, such as aerosol generating procedures;
- Dressing, bathing/showering, transferring, providing hygiene, changing linens, changing briefs or assisting with toileting, device care or use, wound care and all high-contact patient care activities that can turn into chances to transfer pathogens to the hands and clothing of healthcare providers;
- Surgery and other activities that require sterile procedures.